ugh, does anyone even read this blog any more? not that many even did to begin with. but i have been so neglectful about postings. i'm on the fence..... i feel like i should get some motivation & get back into the blogging game. even if it's just a place to document our times & important (or sometimes, not so important) things, i feel like i shouldn't give it up.
ok, so i guess this is news for the blog, even though in the real world we've known this info for at least a good 4 months or so. :/ but we're moving to england! looks like we'll be living outside leeds for the next 3 years. really excited & looking forward to it!
& the pcs process begins all over again. although, we already have our no-fee passports so i don't have to go through that again. but let's hope our orders arrive earlier than the day before we step on the plane for england. unfortunately we don't have awesome in-laws over here in guam that will ship our car, & be there to pack up all our stuff - for storage, unaccompanied baggage & household goods. true story. we are so lucky jeff's parents are awesome! now, if they could just make it over to guam to help out with this pcs..... wink, wink.
ok & here are some cute photos of the bean....
ok, so i guess this is news for the blog, even though in the real world we've known this info for at least a good 4 months or so. :/ but we're moving to england! looks like we'll be living outside leeds for the next 3 years. really excited & looking forward to it!
& the pcs process begins all over again. although, we already have our no-fee passports so i don't have to go through that again. but let's hope our orders arrive earlier than the day before we step on the plane for england. unfortunately we don't have awesome in-laws over here in guam that will ship our car, & be there to pack up all our stuff - for storage, unaccompanied baggage & household goods. true story. we are so lucky jeff's parents are awesome! now, if they could just make it over to guam to help out with this pcs..... wink, wink.
ok & here are some cute photos of the bean....
the artist
the rascal
the courageous
the dramatic
the center of attention
3 comments:
That's so crazy!! I 'met' you thru your blog in Guam, and I'm fixin to move to England too!!! We're going to Northwood, just outside of London, this December. I'm sorry if I sound insane, but I think that this is SO WEIRD!!!
I read your blog! However, I get disappointed at your lack of posting, I need pics of the bean. Thanks for posting, finally :) November will be here sooo soon and I won't have to rely on your blog b/c we will be with you. Can't wait for Cohen and Caleb to play with L! <3
jenn - that is super weird! i thought you guys had longer in hawaii? wow, such a small military world! we'll have to stay in touch!!
ash - i can't wait to see you guys too! i promise i'll try to be better about posting!! love you!!
Post a Comment