on a better note, a much cuter, sweet note.... a video of lena laughing! this will melt your heart!
that'll show you
ok, so i shoulda kept my big mouth shut.... after cheerfully sharing, um.... bragging, that lena slept 7 hours straight in her crib on facebook, she has decided to show us who's boss by not sleeping in her crib at night again..... sad face here. yep, that night of 7 blissful hours was followed the next night, by one, yes one hour in her crib & the rest of the night spent back in the big kid bed so us parents could get some sleep. and again last night, same thing.... she won't stay in her crib.... i put her down, she sleeps for about an hour & wakes up & cries. i rock her, put her back down & immediately with the crying again. rock her some more, feed her, put her down.... no bueno..... hmmm......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Not sure how I've missed your blog all this time, but I just found it, and I HAD to comment. I just had my fourth, and with my first, I was SO ASHAMED of letting her sleep with me. But whatever! She slept great, I slept great, it was great. And she's five now, and she sleeps in her own bed just fine. So obviously, I'm not trying to give you advice or anything like that, I just want you to know that there are at least three children out there in the world who slept with their mama round the clock for months and months, and now all three of them sleep in their own beds. For what it's worth.
Phew. I feel better already! Lena is adorable, congratulations!
thanks jennifer! glad to know i'm not destroying any chance of her having healthy sleep habits in the future! & she's been doing better, she's back in the crib most nights for at least the 1st part of the night & then i usually bring her in our bed around 2 or 3am.... but thanks for commenting! & reassuring me!! :)
Post a Comment